3.14 3.14

Nice ^^

Dunno why, but I liked it lots. Maybe cause theyre all spheres?

Links tale : Genesis Links tale : Genesis

You enjoyed making this?

This doesnt even feel like Zelda, neither the characters or 'story' were based on Zelda, just a mushroom addict (talking? wtf) Link, and I presume the lesbians are called Navi and Zelda. Make some characters, and merge those with MGS and your story.
As for those who've said this is a great sprite movie, you've obviously seen nothing. Uiaad, don't take my comments the wrong way though, you just have started working on flash, so ill expect more of you in your next submissions (cause trust me, there will be). Goodluck on your next one.

Slit: A Tale From Hell Slit: A Tale From Hell

lmao

*falls from chair laughing* LMAO!!!! dude, I dunno, but I cant stop laughing xD

Wanion responds:

I laugh everytime I watch it also!

Goldencatilium Goldencatilium

Why did you waste your time doing this?

Im not goth, but why the hell you did this? Lilium is a great piece of work, with each parody retards like you do, Lilium's beauty and originality (you know whats 'originality' I suppose?) will shine more.

Protocol2319 responds:

Yeah I guess you're right about lilium being 'original'. It was one of the only movies that's been in the Number one spot that didn't have a sensable plot or a coherent storyline. And it didn't rhyme.

It's actually pathetic, in the Author's commentary it says, "There was a reason that the shadow wanted her brother the way he was". Yeah, but you just didn't have the time to animate or explain it. I wish life worked like that. Movies would be just thirty minutes long, showing only the climax, and then saying, "There was a reason all of this happened, but I'm too lazy to animate it, buy my merchandise." Lilium fails.

ROBO3000 ROBO3000

I soo didnt see that coming O.O

That was funny actually, only thing I didnt like is how he just ups and leaves her at the end, that was cold :X anyways, I dont see why ppl are being so uptigh about this, my guess is that they got arroused (the kids, poor things :/) or the volume was too high and mommy and daddy caught em, opps! In my opinion, that was f'ing funny and unexpected.

Link vs Darklink Link vs Darklink

Dragon Ball and Zelda dont mix.

I remember watching DBZ back in the day, but after seeing the whole series back then I really didnt like it...dunno, loses its feeling, too long and repetitive. My absolute fave game series is Zelda, (im a Zelda freak). Your effects were just great, I seriously like em a lot, the drawings could use a little work, the whole transformation thing really wasnt cool, maybe at that point you could make the fighting more mad and intence without having them transform. Link changin into Fierce Deity Link dbz style, was just not cool, he cant do that, its your story though, but for God's sake, no madGoku transformations for Link. You have the art, if you really wanna make a Zelda tribute use Zelda fighting, not DB.

Adam Android DVD Adam Android DVD

You're a Furi Kuri maniac like me! ^o^

That was pretty kewl, specially the music ^.~ only part I didnt like much at all was the endin sequence, that was WAY FRKR ^-^ but thats ok I guess. Great Work.

You are a F*cking Moron7 You are a F*cking Moron7

Best ever, Jacko is Wacko XD

Jack's totally wack, youre right, someone SHOULD kill him >.> <.< he he he Its a instant favorite flash ^o^ *click*

x Origin of Soul x Origin of Soul

This is not so bad.

I hope ppl take their time and read this rather than blam it. I much likely agree on all your statements. ^_^

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for not blamming it.

Zelda: The Forgotten Soul Zelda: The Forgotten Soul

Don't wanna sound geeky but...

None of this movie made much sence to me. I mean guards rape Zelda? thats just fvck1ng perverted. When DOES Ganondorf call Link 'Faery Boy'??? never if you ask me. There was Final Fantasy sprites too? Also, if youre gonna use sprites instead of drawing please use animated ones. Im just hoping to see soon a great Zelda flash.

DarkAssailant responds:

Dear person who cannot spell,

Thank you for this review. However, I felt that your pathetic grammar and flimsy insults, and your way to write the word "fucking" was extremely laughable.

The guards dont rape Zelda.
Gannandorf isnt in this you fag.

Your lord and master,